Fee's Special KItty Diet
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Cooked green beans finely minced
- 2 tsp Carrots (if you substitute other vegetables, avoid those with a higher natural sugar content) finely minced
- 2 tbsp Baked chicken breasts, minced (no skin)
- 2/3 cup Brown rice, cooked and cooled (unrefined, wild rice is good)
- 1-2 tbsp Olive oil (according to how moist your cat prefers his or her food. Olive oil is good for preventing hair balls)
Mix all of the ingredients thoroughly. The rice must be mixed in well because cats are most likely to retrieve all that ISN'T rice from the dish.
Cook in a medium skillet over low heat, stirring constantly, until the egg is at least soft-set but done.
Refrigerate or freeze in air-tight containers (Tupperware, Rubbermaid, Ziploc). Use the refrigerated portions within 36 hours.