New ZiwiPeak Cat Food Review Updated For 2020
Having a cat is free entertainment. With all their silliness, pouncing, happiness they give, and more cats can make any situation better! In order for a cat to stay energetic and healthy, it is important to give them the best food products with healthy and natural ingredients.
OH NO! I have been feeding my cat regular food from the store without even reading what is in it. Is that bad? Am I a bad cat owner?
The answer is no! You just have to be informed. With so many dry and wet cat food product options available it can be difficult to know which cat food is best. This ZiwiPeak cat food review will allow you to make the best decision for your cat. It is important to know what to look for in a cat food product.
- What You Should Look for In Dry and Wet Cat Foods
- The History of ZiwiPeak Brand Cat Food Product
- What others are saying about ZiwiPeak Brand Wet and Dry Cat Food Product
- Is ZiwiPeak good for cats?
- Where is ZiwiPeak made?
- Who makes ZiwiPeak?
- Is ZiwiPeak grain free?
What You Should Look for In Dry and Wet Cat Foods
- Look to make sure protein is listed as the first ingredient and that it is fit for human consumption.
- The food should be grain free, which means no rice, barley, or any other grains. These may seem healthy in human nutrition, but it is hard to break down in a cat’s digestive tract.
- Make sure the food does not contain by products, corn, soy, or any other filler ingredient.
- If the food has carrageenan in the food then I would probably try to pass on that food.
- Goods should be GMO free, but still some with GMOs are ok as long as the ingredients are good.
This is why thousands of cat lovers choose ZiwiPeak brand cat food product. They are a company that is made up of cat lovers and enthusiast that spend years to make the healthiest cat food for your wonderfully fluffy friend.
The History of ZiwiPeak Brand Cat Food Product
ZiwiPeak is a small team of cat lovers that is pure and simple, just like their recipes. They are a company from New Zealand and make authentic farm to bowl products with quality protein ingredients.
Research of the natural dry and wet cat food market has shown that more and more companies are trying to offer “organic” food, but that doesn’t always mean the ingredients are organic.
ZiwiPeak brand offers only natural foods for your cats and even air dries them for superior nutrition. They do not put any antibiotics or growth promotants in their food too. Which is very important in my book and your cat will appreciate it.
Cat owners are becoming more aware of what is actually in the mass produced bargain foods and that is just not going to work anymore. A pet’s health is more important than the price of food being a good deal.
They only use fresh meat, organs, and bone to mirror a whole-prey, nutrient dense diet with the right amount of fat. I always try to find a cat food that does not include TSPP, BPA, or Carrageenan in any canned products and I was happy that’s how ZiwiPeak is too. Their meat is 100% sourced from New Zealand.
The ZiwiPeak Difference
- Their only source of protein is from the green, free range farms and blue pristine oceans of New Zealand. They follow all regulatory standards, which is a plus for me!
- New Zealand is an island nation with strict laws, which has helped with no infectious animal diseases.
- Their dry and wet cat food is air-dried and is a complete and balanced diet that includes over 98% fresh meat, organs, bone, and seafood ingredient. Cats thrive on meat protein, not all those other products like corn and wheat, which are fillers that can cause allergies.
- Just one scoop of ZiwiPeak air dried cuisine provides a minimum of 263k calories, which is the same serving of premium Kibble that provides 195k Cal. The recipe has ingredients in it that help cats metabolize energy at a slower rate. That means I don’t have to feed my cat as much and she feels just as full. The product also contains fiber other nutritional ingredients.
- The things they don’t include in ZiwiPeak are equally important. All the natural ingredients are produced in New Zealand and there are no preservatives. No fillers or products from China.
- Their dry and wet cat food product selections has several different flavors that your cat will definitely appreciate. Your cats will have several meat protein ingredient options to choose from.
What others are saying about ZiwiPeak Brand Wet and Dry Cat Food ProductShop for Ziwipeak Cat Food at Chewy.com
With all pet products comes good and bad reviews, but the majority of the reviews have been positive for
ZiwiPeak company. The average rating has been 4.3 out of 5 stars. The long list of positive rating reviews talk about the high quality of the food and ingredients and some of the negative rating review have been about the cost and some food having small bone fragments in it.
Reviewer Kayle, from Texas, stated “The pros of the food is that it is high quality. There were not any discolorations or anything weird in it that made me question what was in it. You don’t see a bunch of chunks in it like you do in other cat foods and there are no grains!
Most of the cat food ingredient is protein and vitamins and mineral. The meat that is included is antibiotic free! I can feel comfortable feeding my cat this food without the worry of it hurting her stomach or her getting an allergic reaction to it. That is great nutrition.
When you feed your cat high quality food with a good protein, you are going to like the results and also have a happy kitty.
Price is always a topic of discussion, and yes, good cat food costs more, but it is better than playing with your pet’s health. Below are a few reviews I found while researching the product myself and I was pleased.
Top Takeaways about ZiwiPeak brand cat food product
- ZiwiPeak brand foods contain green ingredients are “free” of the junk that is not good for cats and it is grain free, additive free, artificial free, and air dried.
- ZiwiPeak contains vitamins and the proteins contain healthy fat for your pet.
- All the ingredients are those that humans could consume, but I would not recommend that.
- ZiwiPeak is a premium cat food brand and that means it can be on the more expensive side, but well worth it because if I feed my cat unhealthy foods, then I am more likely to spend more time at the vets office.
- ZiwiPeak is made in New Zealand and that means using the cleanest, purest, most natural meat, organs, and other ingredients that provides a good nutrition for your cats.
- Reviews are generally positive for both the dry and wet cat foods.
Is ZiwiPeak good for cats?
ZiwiPeak air-dries their products to preserve more of the nutritional integrity of their raw ingredients which means that the nutrients in their food are more biologically valuable for your cat. Simply put, ZiwiPeak products are among the best that money can buy.
Where is ZiwiPeak made?
Is ZiwiPeak Made in the United States? While ZiwiPeak is a New Zealand-based company, they do produce some of their products in the United States and Canada. All of ZiwiPeak's air-dried dog foods are made right in New Zealand, though many of their canned foods are made in the United States or Canada.
Who makes ZiwiPeak?
ZiwiPeak Limited, the manufacturer of the ZiwiPeak pet food range, is a New Zealand-owned family company specializing in the production of premium quality pet food ingredients, for distribution worldwide. The company has been exporting since 1992 and currently produces 12,000 Metric Tonnes per annum.
Is ZiwiPeak grain free?
ZiwiPeak. Ziwi is a small team whose love for their pets is pure and simple, just like their recipes. Their meats are 100% sourced from ethical, free-range, grass-fed and grass-finished New Zealand farms.